For this, the goal was a colorful website design with a modular logo for her menus. I created the left-hand vector art first in Illustrator before working with the layout and copy in Photoshop.
Work done for an interpretive dance teacher's website and Facebook logo. The Logo was designed in Illustrator using the Lombok font (a personal favorite).
Album cover made in the style of the 1960's Bebop records. Based off of an Art Blakey record.
A commissioned design based off the movie Skyfall
Inset: the finished work hanging in their office.
For this album, I went for a more "hand-drawn" look in the style of a Glenn Miller/Early RCA record.
Mod Squad Logo
Logos created for a 70's cover band. They were looking for an easily transferable emblem for shirt designs, albums, bass drum head, etc.
A spec ad I did in 70's style after rendering my Pinto. (I'm proud of my copy!)
Initial design concept done in Ai for a client's article.
Inset: I used the the Newsweek-style infographic for inspiration.
An album cover done for an experimental electronica group in LA.
Inset: a separate logo alternative